I just got digg bombed.

Not sure how many of you check the daily stats of your own blog, but the math person in me is always interested in how many people I can attract to my postings.

Normally I get about 15 - 20 hits a day but recently I've been getting a lot more for my posts about the some of the political front-runners from both parties. Those articles are here, here, and here.

Today around 2:30 pm I casually checked my Performancing stats and saw that I had hit 165 hits (at that time) and it was growing. I figured that either the Mittreport, Patrick Ruffini, or someone blogging about Sen. Clinton's campaign had linked back to my rants.

Interestingly it was neither. I was getting digg bombed and it was for a posting from March 4th of this year. I posted on the Brian vs. Dorkman II video that had just come out and raved on how much better it was than some of the stuff George Lucas has us endure in the prequels. A nice guy who goes by the handle zaibatsu was kind enough to link back to my post sometime on Friday and I've been getting hits ever since.

Turns out that, for a little while at least, I'm at the top of the digg videos page and even hit page one of the upcoming hits for the day.

I know it won't last for long... but it is kind of cool when it happens.

Welcome digg readers. Look around, link around, and visit my friends. We all have something to say!


Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Ms. Missive said…
Congrats!! It's certainly an awesome feeling to see the influx and think to yourself, 'Wait. Did I just read that right?'.