Its funny how things come around.....

I'm Famous! I must be 'cause I made it into Wikipedia!

How did I find that I'm a footnote in the topic covering the Northeastern Blizzard of 1978? A comment from someone in South Carolina and a trackback from one of the metrics system that I use. The article talks about the New England tradition of "milk and bread runs" (heh... sounds like a bad night out to me!) and then goes on to talk about them as "buying French Toast supplies". That Sentence is footnoted to my post about French Toast Panic from January in the middle of the Ice Storm of 2007.

It's very strange how the Interwebs circles around and finally links back to you isn't it?

Here's to posting on a more regular basis... Who knows? I might even get "Blog Squatting" listed someday...

Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments