8 Things You'll Regret Asking About...

So... Here I am again. I got tagged by Fat Jack for a new meme based on 8 things you really may not want to know about me. Ready or not, here I go....

--------------==============+==============--------------

Eins: In the Fat Jack tradition, I'll number this in the only foreign language I ever studies, Deutch.

Zwei: I've just started collecting comics again after a 12 year hiatus. I collected comics during the time from my freshman year in college to about 6 months before the birth of my first child. The new additions add to the nearly 5000 comics I collected before.

Drei: I worked as a Cave Guide at Marvel Cave and Talking Rocks Caverns during college and a few years after graduation.

Vier: My family owned horses while I was in high school and I was, believe it or not, a Team-Roper in the amateur rodeo circuit.

Funf: I'm a blogger... I started Larry blogging and guilted Fat Jack into getting his own blog and to stop blog-squatting on mine.

Sechs: I'm one class away from my Masters degree. I've only to finish my thesis paper, which I refuse to do until the head of my degree program retires. He's an ass and I'm stubborn. Update! -- Looks like I may have to start looking again... he gone now... damn!

Sieben: Larry and I grew up only 20 miles from each other and had some mutual friends but never met until we started working together about 3 years ago. Larry liked to date girls from Lamar.. I tried to avoid dating girls from Lamar... It was a trade off I was willing to make.

Acht: I love my gadgets.. LOVE 'EM! My manta, is: He who dies with the most toys, wins... but he still dies.

So now I go out and tag a few other's among out intrepid group of bloggers. I'm grabbing Lenisimo (since he never calls), Sambora, and The 2 Dollar Bill. Have at it boys!

And... 2 posts in a day! Maybe things are slowing down at work....

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments