Holy crap! This looks good.....

I have loved Star Trek in almost all of its incarnations.  Loved them so much that I can forgive Star Trek: Nemesis but do not push me so far as to let Star Trek 5: The search for the center of the galaxy and the pseudo-gods that live there get by.  Nobody deserves to be forced to sit through that.

Any way, as much as I am pumped for tonight's premier of Watchmen, this is the movie I am itching for!

And this trailer helps not one little bit!

So... If you are a Trekie (or Treker) like me.  Feast your eyes on one spoogerific (no that's not really a word, but it should be) trailer and then head over to Apple's site here for the same thing in Glorious HD Quicktime!




Enjoy!  I'll see you at the funny show...

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.



Comments

Unknown said…
It looks very cool. It is not Star Trek 11. It is just Star Trek (the Reboot).
Dans Kursu said…
share a very good health in your hands