Pixar's UP! teaser goes.... up!

I must say that I completely trust Pixar.  I have to since they amaze me over and over.  The first time I heard of Finding Nemo I was like, "What the?"  I mean, did that title describe sailors looking for Captain Nemo (which made sense with the Disney connection and all)?  And if not, what did it mean?  Then it came out... Genius!  One of my favorites and my youngest daughter could not get enough of that movie.

Then they say the're making a movie about talking cars?  Racing cars... like NASCAR cars?  Ummmm... sure.  And then it came out... Darn good movie.

They last made a movie that has no talking... NO TALKING... for the first 20-25 minutes.  Who does that anymore?  Charlie Chaplin is dead for heaven's sake.

Now we get UP!  Don't really know what it is about.  Don't really care.  All I know is... It looks like more genius. 

Here a "teaser" episode of the story's main characters Carl and Russell.

Makes me want to see more!


Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Sandy said…
A Pixar movie with no talking? What one was that? I am either having a brain fart or it's one I haven't seen and I thought I had seen them all......
Unknown said…
"A Pixar movie with no talking? What one was that?"

Wall-E, silly!!! : )

There was no verbal-dialogue "...for the first 20-25 minutes."
Sandy said…
Oh yeah!!! I forgot about that one. I was having a brain fart.
Thanks for reminding me.

"UP" does seem like it's going to be pretty good. We first saw the preview at the movie theater. I'm not sure about the 3D part though.