The return.....

I know... I know...

Long time no 'e', right?  Sorry, life gets in the way and so does work, and kids, and my strange attraction to the magic box with the moving pictures in it.

I'm still alive and kicking and along with finally keeping that long standing New-Year's resolution to lose some weight (I've lost 25 lbs since March) so that I can pick up a new one, I've managed to move into the HDTV world with an upgrade to my DirecTV subscription.

That last item makes the magic box even prettier and shows I already saw once are now worth seeing again... and thus more of my time gets sucked into something other than this blog.

And what is the new resolution I have made?  Other than doing what I can to keep employed, I really plan to  blog a lot more often.  Rant a little here, review stuff a little there, tell a funny story now and again.  Stuff like that.

I really miss blogging.  It's really cathartic at times to let all the aggravation out and other times it's just pleasing to share with those I probably will never get to meet in person.

So, I'm back at it.

What's gnawing at my craw these days? 

How about the Government bailing out companies that ruined themselves while telling me that I have to pay for it?  How about doing my part to keep the economy sound by paying my bills and not taking out extraordinarily STUPID loans to buy a house I really don't need... and not getting ANYTHING in return?  How about seeing some of my favorite shows go to the wayside because the American people like The Bachelor more than they do Pushing Daisies?

What's got me blogging today?  I'm at home with my Daughter today.  She's the last in the family to fall victim to the "bug" going around lately.  My wife said that the either the building or the district (don't know which) was at 85% attendance yesterday.  That's a lot of kids to be out and it was not surprise when the middle child walked in at 10pm last night and said she was "yucky".  She was cold and clammy and I ended up losing the coin flip this morning.  Oh, well.  Could be worse.  I could be freezing at work.

Anyway... I hope that I still have someone out there that checks on this place once-in-a-while.  Its good to be back and I plan on being here more often.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its about fracking time, slacker...