I won a Blogaroni Award!

I can now proudly proclaim that I am an award winning site.... if you count the Springfield Area Bloggers Association's Blogaroni awards as legitimate.

Spearheaded by Larry over at Simple Thoughts, the Blogaroni Awards (we're working on a better name for next year...) were nominated and voted on by local bloggers.

I'm happy to have been recognized for Entertainment Blog of the Year for my recap posts for my favorite show on TV... LOST! Ironically I just happen to be posting my recaps for the first six episodes of the current season as this post is entered.

Thanks for all the votes and hopefully you won't have to wait so long for the LOST updates in the future.

Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments

Unknown said…
No we are not. The name is great.
Mary said…
oh no. Now Bryan is going to have an even bigger ego..(just kidding)

congrats.

Mary Z