I may have figured out my problem....

Looks as though my mental lapses and strange behavior may be linked to the fact that I no longer wish to spread my seed upon the earth...

or not...

Regardless, Reuters is reporting that men who have had a vasectomy may have an increased risk of developing a rare type of dementia.

Yeah... That's the ticket! That's my story from now on! I just can't control myself when I speak out of turn. I'm sure that will work as an excuse except that the "research" was only conducted on 47 men who had the dementia issue and 57 that didn't.

So much for "good control groups".

Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments

Unknown said…
There is no reason to use good control groups or proper research methods. Just the threat of it is enough to convince me to abstain from that procedure. Now I can point my wife and doctor to this research.

What was I saying? Never mind.
Mary said…
I have to say it is great to hear that there is finally research on the fact that my husband is "losing his mind" Thank you for pointing this out to me.