Birth Control and Crotch Shots?

Yeah, the headlines correct... The topic of the post is Birth Control and Crotch Shots.....

Here's how this all comes together. I got on the Internets (heh) this morning and my Yahoo homepage had a link to an ABC News video about Male Birth Control. The video is interesting in its own right in that a lab in England has produced a pill for men by combining two seemingly unrelated drugs. One that treats schizophrenia and one that treats high blood pressure. When the two are combined, magic occurs, at least in the minds of most college-aged males.

The man takes the pill about 4 hours before needed and it stops, and this is the reports words, the "output" of sperm in the man's ejaculate. No idea what that means but wait 24 hours and the plumbing goes back to normal.

Now here's the Crotch Shot part. While watching the video I noticed that the camera shot kept starting with tight frames of a man crotch, followed them walking for a while, and then pulled back to show the entire guy. It was slightly subliminal and until I watch the video again, I thought I was imagining it.

It bothered me when I realized that since when do we have female birth control reports that start with shots of women's crotches and pull back to show their faces? When do we have reports about breast cancer and show a woman's clevage and then pan up to the faces?

We don't... or at least shouldn't. And maybe I don't notice it because I'm too enamored with the beauty of the video...

Yeah.... That's it!

We do however report on Brittany's lack of underwear and show lots of
pics and vids on rumor sites and YouTube but I'm really hoping the ABC
News has more integrity than the paparazzi in their choice of what to
show in videos.

{Sigh} The things my ADD rattled brain picks up....................

Update! I've been asked why I didn't embed the video... I couldn't, but I did link to the video above and again here.

Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments

Unknown said…
I want to know what woman is going to trust a man to take his pill. "Sure, I am on the pill and I take it regularly." Some men will say anything to score.