3000 hits and counting....

Contrary to popular myth this blog is nowhere as popular with the citizens of the Internets (heh) as Larry's blog over at Simple Thoughts. This is only my 140th post but as I told Larry yesterday, I only post about IMPORTANT STUFF.

Ummmm... Yeah... Right...

Anyway, I had my 3000th hit yesterday according to Sitemeter. The lucky winner of nothing is a resident of Springburg, runs a Mac OSX operating system, and uses Safari 2.0 and hit the site around 5:38 in the evening. So, to whomever you are, congrats. Your no-prize is in the mail (That's a Marvel Comics reference to those who don't get it)! And thanks goes out to Ron over at Chatter for the referring link. I wouldn't have done it without you....

Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments