I've a new addiction and its called Heroes!

I've said it once before... I'm a geek!  One part of that is my Comic Book Geek side and any show that can take a Comic Book and make it literally come alive without seeming Comic-Booky (Yeah...I know... not a real word.  Work with me here.) I'm all eyes and ears.

Well, Its been done with Heroes on NBC!  I'm officially addicted and to prove it, I was hoppin' mad when KY3 preempted Monday night's show for the Talent/McCaskill debate.  As much fun as that was (ahem, cough....gag) I could have gotten everything they said Tuesday morning watching commercials during the morning news.

Regardless, if you are an addict too, or want to become one, KY3 will be re-airing Monday's episode on Saturday at Noon.  You can also catch the episode on SciFi at 7pm on Friday right before the best SciFi on Television right now, Battlestar Galactica.  You can also catch up on the past three episodes on the NBC website. 

And if you are already an addict, then you too can join in on the search for the Symbol!  You know the one... It looks like a stylized "S" mutated with an F and a T.  Don't have a clue?  Check out some of the places this thing is showing up....
  • In the swimming pool at a double homicide that Matt Parkman was involved in.
  • As a recurring shape shown in a genetic profiling program created by Chandra Suresh.
  • On a drawing done by Peter Petrelli.
  • Frequently painted by Isaac Mendez.
  • Written on a textbook owned by Claire Bennet.
  • On the necklace of the unidentified man working with Mr. Bennet.
  • Written on pictures in Sylar's apartment.
  • As a tattoo on Niki Sanders' shoulder.
  • As a symbol on future Hiro's katana.
  • As a symbol on the front of Chandra Suresh's book.
  • As a symbol on the upper left corner of 9th Wonders comic books.
I was going to post screen caps of the symbol but decided against it since Wikipedia has an interesting article on the show. This is where I got the list of symbol appearances above.

So, go and check out Heroes and see if you don't get addicted too.


Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments

admin said…
I'm hooked. I watched parts of an episode on the web and I love this. I hope you keep blogging about it like you do LOST. I need to see all the episodes.