2000 hits and counting!

Sitemeter says that I passed the 2000 hit mark this weekend!  Hooya!  It certainly took long enough.  Maybe I should post more often....

Or it may be that Sitemeter doesn't record all my hits, which may be due to the fact that they define a hit as a user with no more than 30 mintues between page views.  I also use Performancing for Firefox's hit meter and they usually tend to record more hits than Sitemeter does.  Now some of this is due to the fact that I can block my browsers from recording hits in Sitemeter and not with Performancing but there are days that I don't post anything and the later will record up to 10 more hits than the former.

Oh well.... Here's to 2000 plus!  Is that a good enough reason to party?  I agree.

p.s.  Performancing uses a 20 minute timer... which probably accounts for some of the increased hit count.  Just so you know.

Technorati Tags: , ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments