Lost maps and character info.

During one of those "wild-hair" moments about a month ago I got a sudden urge to create a relationship map for the main and side characters for Lost.  I did some preliminary work and while trying to get a full list of characters I came across a good list from the Lostpedia.  The site includes.
While compiling this info I discovered that someone has already done the heavy lifting on this one and in a section aptly named Character Relations the have lots of maps already doing what I originally intended.  The creators of the site have included two relational we maps here and here and and X-Y graph of how some of the characters have met or may have met.

The best of these maps if a high resolution PDF file of the second web map that is very close to what I had originally intended and since someone is already doing the work for me I thought I would pass these great resources to everyone else.

And if you are a Lost fan and haven't checked out Lostpedia for yourself, it is a great resource to get caught up on all the things you might have missed.

Technorati Tags: , ,

powered by performancing firefox

Comments