Passing the Tag... The Four Things Meme

Granny’s been tagging and I got hit. Here goes.

1. Four Jobs I’ve Had

Cave Guide at Marvel Cave and Talking Rocks for Silver Dollar City
Math/Computer Teacher at Various SW Missouri Schools
Salesman at Circuit City in Computers, Televisions, and Audio
Software Support Rep for McKesson Inc.

2. Four movies I could watch over and over

Lord of the Rings (All three Extended Editions)
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle -- Don't ask why... you just have to watch!
Serenity
Spirited Away - And any other Miyazaki Film too!

3. Four places I’ve lived

Springfield, Missouri (Two Different Times)
Lamar, Missouri
Nixa, Missouri
The Sticks between Billings, Clever, and Crane.

4. Four TV shows I love

Battlestar Galactica - Current SciFi Version
LOST! - Best show on television
Space: Above and Beyond
Coupling & The Office - Both from Britian. The English did Coupling better, we did The Office.

5. Four places I’ve vacationed

Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales
Florida & The Bahamas
Galveston, Tx
South Padre Island, Tx.... Way back in College!

6. Four of my favorite dishes

Carnitas - My wife makes really good spiced pork.
Any Really good Italian Sub Sandwich
Fiesta Chicken
Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad

7. Four sites I visit daily

Slashdot
Ain't It Cool News
The Huffington Post
Jay is Games

8. Four places I’d rather be right now.

Home Watching SciFi and the Olympics
Exploring Ireland with my Wife
Sledding with my Kids
Winning the Lottery

9. Four books I love

Watership Down - JRR Tolkien
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings Trilogy - JRR Tolkien
Eats, Shoots, and Leaves - Lynne Truss
Harry Potter and the (fill in rest here) ..... Love them all! - JK Rowling.

10. Four video games I could play over and over

Gauntlet - I'm so 80's
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Mario Kart: Double Dash

…and I’m tagging.....

Larry over at Simple Thoughts
and??? Looks like the only one left is Amy over at Gentle Whisper

Next?

Comments

admin said…
Bryan,

I broke down and started my own blog. I wanted to let you know.

http://fatjacksrants.blogspot.com/

Abikerbard
(Larry's friend, Chris)
Anonymous said…
Akkk... I've been tagged and I didn't even know it.
Anonymous said…
Oh yeh. I got off easy. I did this meme back in January...

Friday Fours