Long time no posting....

Well, I'm going to try to keep up with things that are going on in my household and the rest of the world...

Our place...

The eldest two children have started Soccer and Sandra and I have taken it upon ourselves to COACH Ashtyn's team. Practices have been fast and furious since we only got 9 days notice before our first game. Oh... and the heat and humidity make the practices so much better...

The world....

Pat Robertson
Sometimes I really wonder about people. Take for instance Mr. Pat "I get to decide which of those pesky 10 commandments I get to follow" Robertson. What was he thinking when he went on TV and said the word "Assassination" in regards to a foreign country's ELECTED leader? And then he says that he never said "Assassination" and that he was misinterpreted??? Someone needs to remind him that once it is either on video or in print, you can no longer escape your words.

Then there are those who actually DEFEND him. I don't know which version of the Bible they grew up reading (and I grew up with the KJV and now have 3 copies of the Catholic version) but I don't think that "eye for an eye" officially trumps "thou shalt not kill" and "love they enemy more than you love your friends"! Unless I am misinterpreting those passages.

Cindy Sheehan
The only reason I think that Bush is not meeting with her and just killing all the anti-war protests (and he could have killed this a long time ago with one action (not really a good choice of words)) is that when was the last time you heard a news report about KARL ROVE????

I'll write more later... when I'm in a mood to rant.

Bryan

Comments